Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the Bursur Office at Markham College of Commerce, Hazaribag.
1. Students are advised to pay College fee online through our website (www.markhamcollege.ac.in).
2. Students may use their parentsâ€™ or their own bank account to make the payment.
3. Online payment of College Fee and Admission Form Fee can be made, using the following modes:
a. Net Banking.
b. Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro).
c. Credit Card.
4. After successful completion of the payment, the system will generate receipt of the payment made and produce the same as and when required.
5. Markham College of Commerce, does not charge any processing fee or service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.
6. The student is required to pay the fee by the due date as notified by Markham College of Commerce, Hazaribag.
7. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Markham College of Commerce, Hazaribag. will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
a. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
b. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
c. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction/gateway, or
d. Decline of the transaction for any other reason/s.
e. Any credit/debit card fraud(s)
f. If the website is closed before the response could be recorded.
8. All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in The Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the services available on Website.
9. If your computer or any other electronic device does not support relevant technology or does not meet minimum system requirements including but not limited to encryption, you may not be able to access the Website and/or use certain Services on the Website. Lack of such relevant technology on your computer or any other electronic device may also lead to incomplete information and transactions and Markham College of Commerce, Hazaribag shall not be responsible for the same, in any manner whatsoever.